Monday, February 20, 2012

I am privileged...

I have the privilege so few have the opportunity to experience, that of the growing passion of new people entering the world of public relations and seeing the eyes light up to the possibility of the future.
Word to self "I must not lose my passion and enthusiasm, because if I do...cause and effect"
Today we spoke of many things PR, shared our knowledge and experiences and I believe we came closer together as a group that has the potential for many great things to come. There really are no limits.
Each person has a unique reason and passion for being in the PR class. Some have expressed their inner most thoughts whilst others remain guarded, that is their choosing.
This journey of learning the students embark is complemented by the significant amount of soft skills the students will learn indirectly from self-esteem, presentable, approachable and visibility.
I expect...no, I demand and even challenge my students to be the absolute best they can be.

1 comment: