Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am writing...

I have decided that I will become famous for my ability to write. I don't know why or when or even how, but I believe that unless I try I will never know.
I have the ability to be creative, I daydream often, I have a dynamic imagination and I enjoy writing but, is this enough for being famous or is it coupled with luck, opportunity, right place at the right time with the right story!
Did JK Rowling's planets align at the right moment and she was 'discovered' or was she really a good writer with a turn of phrase that resonated wiht her audience and the fantasy story no other could deliver!
On Jen's blog she pasted several motivational images that show the most amazing quotes, that if followed to the letter and endured would provide the follower of a life that would be worth writing about.
My challenge is to both myself and the people in my circle of those I know, be the best you can be and enjoy the ride.
 Sourced from:http://imbored-really.blogspot.com.au/2010_04_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment